Monday, October 29, 2018

God-Shot at the Wawa

 
 You never know who you'll run into at the local Wawa. I had just finished my walk in the park and needed to get change for the laundromat, the next stop on my to-do list. So I headed to the one stop convenience store to get coffee and change, but first decided to use the restroom since there isn't one where I do laundry.
      To my surprise, a friend who I don't see very often was in the ladies room and having a bit of a stressful day. She told me what had her upset, we chatted a while and hugged. We talked about the coincidence of running into each other when she needed someone to talk to. I told her there have been synchronicities occurring over the weekend starting with a conversation my son on Saturday,  a speaker at church on Sunday , a medium I met with later that day and interacting with some birds on my walk this morning. She went on her way in hopefully a better frame of mind.
     Another woman who had left the restroom and came back in while we were still talking apologized for me having to witness her brushing her teeth.  I didn't think anything of it and said I hoped my friend and I didn't disturb her. She said it was good to hear how we just happened to be there at the same time and she thought I was a good woman to spend time chatting in the restroom. All I could say is God works in mysterious ways and she agreed. I got the feeling her being present was helpful to her also.
     My plan for today was to spend alone time before my other cataract surgery tomorrow. I really had no intention of writing today. Focusing on reading and writing has been tiring at times over the last two weeks, something I expect will change once the other eye is done.
      The coincidences over the weekend and this morning all had to do with changes and connections  and expansion. So the message was for me as well as my friend and the stranger. I might sometimes need time alone to collect my thoughts or connect with Nature or my Higher Power but we're all in this together.  There is a plan at work and it's not mine,
   

No comments:

Post a Comment